*

martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

LINA`S SWEATER-MINIATURE DOLLS KNIT BARBIE,FR DOLL KNITS

TIME TO MAKE SOME KNITS FOR LINA,I MADE THIS MINIATURE SWEATER WITH A LOVELY SEQUINS YARN IN PINK,LINA LOVES PINK AND BEIGE,I PUT A BOW AT THE WAIST AREA IN BEIGE SATIN AND LINA GOT SO HAPPY,AND ALSO MADE HER HEAD BAND,SHE LOOKS LOVELY IN THIS COLOR COMBO.
I MADE MY OWN PATTERN FOR THIS HALF SCALE MINIATURE SWEATER,DURING THE PROCESS I WROTE WHERE THE PATTERN NEED SOME ALTERATIONS,I WANT TO MAKE THIS ONE WITH SLEEVES,NOW IS EASY WITHTHE WRITEN PATTERN.
I BOUGHT MORE YARNS WITH SEQUINS IN DIFFERENT COLORS.I WILL CUSTOME THIS PIECE IN RED,BEIGE,LIGHT EMERALD GREEN.ALL MY DOLLS WILL HAVE THIS PIECE IN DIFFERENT COLORS.LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKE A PICT WITH ALL THE LADIES WEARING THIS SWEATER ;-)





2 comentarios:

  1. This will look great in the colors you're going to use too. The hair band is very cute :-) x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This piece is delicious to make, and the sequins beautie touch our curiosity to see it finished.
    happy day Night Owl
    xx

    ResponderEliminar