*

jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

GATHERED DRESS FOR BARBIE-TEXTURED MINI DRESS

I HAVE BEEN MAKING SOME GATHERED EXPERIMENTS FOR MY DOLLS,THIS DRESS HAVE A BIG POCKET GATHERED AND A LOVELY BOW AT THE SHOULDER. SOON MORE CREATIONS WITH THIS TEXTURED TECHNIQUE. HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A NICE WEEK,ME AND LOUISE MY DOLL FEATURED HERE WE HAD A LOT OF FUN DURING THE PROGRESS OF THIS DRESS LOUISE LOVES THE CAMERA ;-)
I AM WONDERING WHERE I LEFT MY NAIL POLISH,MAYBE LOUISE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT!!




6 comentarios:

  1. Great dress, I love the pocket! Aha, the nail polish is totally Louise's color, I don't think you will get it back soon ;-). xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. After fight with louise i have my nail polish again,but was necessary to
      paint her nails before,She is cheeky girl ;-)
      thanks N.O.

      Eliminar
  2. That is a very interesting looking dress. You are so creative! LOL, Louise hid your fingernail polish in the pocket!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Phyllis i always have some cute issues with my ladies,the girls love to play with all miniatures they found on the way.
      Always having sweet nightmares with the dolls.
      thanks for your visit
      xx

      Eliminar