*

lunes, 29 de diciembre de 2014

ASYMMETRIC DRESS FOR BARBIE-HAPPY 2015

THIS IS MY LAST POST THIS YEAR,I MADE THIS ASYMMETRICAL DRESS FOR MY DOLL LINA,SHE HAVE A NICE PARTY WITH HER FRIENDS TO CELEBRATE 2015 IN BEAUTY ;-)
I AM SO HAPPY SINCE I STARTED THIS ADVENTURE WITH BARBIE,AND VERY THANKFUL FOR HAVE THIS PASSION ON MY HEART.I MADE ABOUT 50 PATTERNS AND HOPE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL.I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR VISIT AND COMMENT.
STUDIO-CYG HAVE SOME SURPRISES FOR 2015,GOD BLESS YOU ALL WE KEEP TUNED
ON BLOGGER-FACEBOOK-YOUTUBE-PINTEREST.
WISH YOU A LOT OF HEALTH AND CREATIVITY FOR THE YEAR AHEAD.


6 comentarios:

  1. Lina will be the star of the new year's party :-). I'm glad you started blogging so we can all enjoy your lovely creations and excellent tutorials, happy New Year! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a lovely dress!!!
    Happy New Year!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy New Year! And thanks for sharing your creations and you enthusiasm!
    Kisses Billa

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. All the best for you too Billa
      is a pleasure share with you dollie fans my enthusiasm.
      thank you

      Eliminar