*

sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

ACCESSORIES FOR BARBIE BAG+BELT

we were at the park today,and Emelie got her 15 minutes of fame, all eyes on her she was the ( VID-very important doll ) of the day ;-) The guys just stopped to look at her,and the little girls so happy to see a doll at the park,one of the funniest question was (...do you play with dolls too?...) lol Definitely Emelie made a lot of people smile today and i am so proud of my dear pocahontas,she are modeling for the first time her new fringed bag, and velvet belt all made by me. This little fringed bag is ready to wear in other 3+colors-apple green,purple and turquoise!! The velvet key belt in 6+ colors( baby pink,emerald green,purple,turquoise,white,brown. Soon you can see my other dolls modeling them. have a blessed weekend dollie fans!




4 comentarios:

  1. They are wonderful accessories! I'd love to make some fringed clothes but I'm so lazy it's silly! Little Pochaontas is very beautiful, I like her style a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Billa,you may try one day is fun see the result at the dolls ;-)
      xx

      Eliminar
  2. Great location for the pictures, I bet Emelie enjoyed her VID-day :-D. She looks fabulous in that dress, and the bag and belt are beautiful! I love the fringes, very stylish! <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. THi N.O
      the day was cold but Emelie are cheeky lady she wore a sexy dress ;-)
      Need to go more often with the girls out,was a funny day,thanks
      xx

      Eliminar