*

sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

Textured Skirt Project-Vortex skirt for Barbie-Transformational reconstruction

THIS IS THE 2 STEPS I AM USING BEFORE MAKE MY NEXT SKIRT PROJECT,ADDING VOLUMES ON THE SIDE SEAM,IS A COMPLEXE TECHNIQUE TO WORK BUT AT LEAST WITH A FABULOUS RESULT OF VOLUME INTEGRATION.THE CIRCULAR LINES MEANS PATTERN PIECES THAT WIL BE SEWED ON THE MATCHING NOTCHES TO JOIN ALL THE VOLUME.THIS IS ONE OF THE TECHNIQUES OF MASTER SHINGO SATO IN MINIATURE,THE TECHNIQUE NAME IS VORTEX LOVE THIS VOLUME INTEGRATION
I AM CURIOUS TO SEE THE FINAL PIECE,AND MY DOLL EMELY ARE CURIOUS TOO,SHE ARE LOOKING SERIOUS TO THE PATTERN PIECE,YES I HAVE CHEEKY DOLLS ;-)


6 comentarios:

  1. Wow MC, this looks really complicated. I look forward for the dress (Emelie is a lucky girl!)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Billa,yes is complicated fit this at Barbie measurements but will try to make it,some hours of patience and it can be done ;-)
      thank you

      Eliminar
  2. Hola: te está quedando muy bien... seguro que haces otra gran creación. Estoy deseando verla acabada.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I simply live your work! It's like Belgian/Japanese fashion for Barbie.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes April my inspiration comes from my japanese teacher Shingo sato ;-)
      Glad you like it

      Eliminar