*

jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

BARBIE MINIATURE PATTERNS----MINIATURAS MOLDES BARBIE

Hi dollie fans,hope you are having a fabulous week between your mini lovers.Today i want to share with you this pict my Barbie doll Lina surrounded by the little patterns i use to start the dolls garments. I am working in a video to show you the tiny basic patterns details before the construction.I know there is so many ways to work with patterns to do a perfect fit,maybe my is different from yours and i am happy to share it with you on my next video at the DOLLS YOUTUBE
See you soon dollie lovers,have a nice week.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ola fans da Barbie,espero que estejam a disfrutar de uma semana fabulosa junto dos vossos pequenos grandes amores.Hoje quero partilhar com voces esta foto,a minha Barbie lina entre pequenos moldes em miniatura,estes sao alguns dos moldes para barbie que eu uso para iniciar as peças para as minhas bonecas.Estou a preparar um video onde mostrarei os detalhes dos moldes miniatura,cada pessoa tem uma forma diferente de trabalhar moldes,pode ser que a minha seja diferente da sua,ficarei feliz de poder partilhar os meus moldes.Brevemente o video no canal das BONECAS YOUTUBE
Tenham uma feliz semana

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi MC, I look forward for the video, I'm sure I'll find a lot of useful suggestions! Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi ! Thank you so much to share yours creations with us. I have a question for you : do make reversible jacket ? How you do it ???

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Sasha
      i already worked with reversible fabric for human being,never did for doll,but i am looking for fabric for it.
      Hope one day share something with.
      thanks

      Eliminar
  3. Hello, I look forward to the video, tips are always very welcome and very appreciated, I struggle regularly with my pattern making :-). <3 xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Linda always nice hear from you ;-)
      I am preparing some videos working with Barbie original size to give you all tricks in how to make patterns for dolls,and also some sewing tips,hope this can help.
      have a blessed weekend
      xx

      Eliminar
  4. Looking forward to your YouTube video. Good luck with it!

    ResponderEliminar