*

martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

TWISTED DRESS + SUEDE COLLAR-VACATION IN BARCELONA

RELATED TO MY PREVIOUS POST,YES MY BARBIE TERESA ( LINA) SHE WAS IN VACATION WITH ME IN BARCELONA. I DID THIS DRESS WITH TEXTURED TWISTED TECHNIQUE,REALLY BEAUTIFUL TECHNIQUE I LOVE IT, AND ALSO THE SUEDE NECKLACE I AM JEALOUS I DONT HAVE ONE LIKE MY BARBIE LINA ;-) THE BODICE IS ONLY 1 PATTERN PIECE,FRONT AND BACK CONNECTED ON THE SAME SEAM,WILL SHARE IT HERE SOON. I WAS IN CATALUNYA STUDYING SOME DRAPING TECHNIQUE WITH MY TEACHER SHINGO SATO,AND MY DOLL WAS HAVING FUN WALKING ARROUND THE CITY CHEEKY DOLL ;-) WAS A NICE WEEK,I MADE NEW FRIENDS AND LEARNED TO DO SOME NEW TRANSFORMATIONS THAT WILL HELP ME ON MY DOLLS ADVENTURES,OF COURSE NOT EASY, THE PATIENCE IS A MAJOR FRIEND TO WORK IN MINIATURE. THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT,SEE YOU ON THE NEXT POST. -----------------------------------------------




4 comentarios:

  1. First of all, I am so happy to see a post from you because your work is always like small works of art. This dress is beautiful, so very creative. Thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your kind words April,i am preparing the official web page with some finished outfits,but as you know this takes time,too much hours of sewing :-)
      xx

      Eliminar
  2. I see you had amazing trip! Great photos of your doll there. I think she is so lucky because she has you ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes Aya,is always funny to go out with my dolls,Barbie teresa was the lucky irl,next time will post my tryp with Midje on Italy-Rome.
      thanks for your visit
      xx

      Eliminar