*

viernes, 10 de junio de 2016

TAGGED-LIEBSTER AWARD

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO THANKS SHARA FOR THIS AWARD,IS MY FIRST ON THIS BLOG,ME AND MY DOLLY APPRECIATE A LOT.HERE YOU CAN SEE SHARA BLOG
BELOW THE QUESTIONS I HAVE TO ANSWER ABOUT:
1What is your favorite doll and why ?
2. One of your best childhood memories
3. Do you travel with your dolls (plane or go to job) ?
4. When do you start to collect dolls ?
5. Do you collect anything else that dolls ?
6. Do you have a favorite place that you like to go, and why this place and not another place ?
7. If you have a machine to go back the time, in which time do you want to go ?
8. If you could choose your job, what kind of job you would choose ?
9. If you could make a movie, what kind of movie you would make ?
10. Have you been on a cruise, if not, where would you like to be on a cruise ?
11. Do you think it is important to respect the nature and why ? ... MY ANSWERS:
1-My favorite doll,is difficult to answer this questions because there is a lot of beautiful dolls,but i love especially dolls with joints,recently i bought the Made to move barbies,2 of them,hope to post here soon.

2-BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.
My grandmother( my daddy`s mum) she is not here,but i always remember myself near her when she was sewing on her black old singer machine,i remember spent hours looking to her feet,try to understand the connection with what she was doing with her hands lols,i hope she is proud of myself from so far.My love for sewing began with her.

3-TRAVEL WITH DOLLS
My last trip with one of my dolls was now in may,i travelled with Barbie Midje to Italy-Rome,i made a cute video with her on the aeroplane looking to the sky,is already posted on my facebook. but i will post it on my youtube aswell.I also travelled to Barcelona with another Barbie style,the post is here on my blog tagged as-Twisted dress+vacations barcelona.
I will go to Portugal in August,and one of my dolls i named-louise will go with me,because i will hug my best friend who lives in London in lisbon,and she have the same name as my doll,both need to meet each other ;-) All of my dolls have the name of special people that lifes gaves me.
In july 2015 i travelled with half of my dolls to Portugal,to play with my sweet niece with 5 years old,OMG my poor little ladies i will not do this again lols.I gave her a doll and a week later i asked her(...where is the doll head and arms,hahahaha guess the answer (...i dont know auntie...)

4-WHEN I STARTED COLLECT DOLLS
I started to collect dolls in August 2014,i was living a sad moment related with health,and today i may say the dolls were my therapy,i thanks God for the bad moments i learned a lot from the pain,i started to challenge myself in miniature couture,today i am stronger and confident, batles makes you change.And i have a huge respect for Barbie,without knowing she helped me a lot,specially my Barbye style( named Lina) she was the first i bought i love her so much.If you click the tag-Lina you can see her.
5-COLLECT ANYTHING ELSE...
I love to collect boxes with sewing themes arround and also paper shopping bags( with brands)
i lost the number of boxes and shopping bags lols

6-FAVORITE PLACE
I love Italy ( 4 times in this country) the language are so sweet people are so kind,i was in Milan-Rome-Latina,and i want to meet Venezia the Romantic city.I studied textured clothing with my Japanese teacher Shingo sato in Milan ( 2011-2012) and recently i travelled to Rome to study a perfect pattern drafting Enrico´s Method in Latina.
I would love to meet Japan and Dubay maybe in future.

7-MACHINE TIME
I love the vintage Era everything related with, specialy the fashion dresses and the shoes that huge hats,hair style.I guess nowadays we have gentleman extinction,i admire a well educated man.
To much innovation,people now dont have time to look each other,they need time for internet connection, RIP humanity...

8-JOB I WOULD CHOOSE
I love what i am doing related to fashion,but i would love also to be a Motivational person.Oprah Winfrey are my Diva,i would love to speak with the confidence she have and help people to improve themselves.Everytime i speak with my friends and uplift  them on a positive way,they say( you always have a new way of see the good in the bad moments...).
Maybe i should think in something related ;-)

9-I MOVIE I WISH I COULD TO DO
I would love to do a video that some people can look at,and learn something that would change is own vision,in order to change is life-Inspirational@Motivational movie.

10-WHERE TO BE IN A CRUISE?
I was not in a cruise,but maybe in Japan or Africa to meet new cultures and people ideals and life goals.

11-RESPECT FOR NATURE WHY?
Yes is important to take care of our environment,we need to breathe health,otherwise we are nothing,without health we have a limited life time,unfortunately I do not know until when Earth's ozone layer will endure,the man are not helping in general...

4 comentarios:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers to these questions. It is always nice to get to know our dolly friends a little better! I do find it interesting that many of us find our dolls theraputic. I too really got more into my dolls when I had a health crisis. That is when I really started reading doll blogs and so on.

    Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with us!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice to hear from you too Phyllis.
    In bad moments we can find amazing things to change our vision in life.
    Have a blessed weekend
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So happy to learn more about you. My father's mother also had one of those old fashioned black Singer sewing machines. I used to play with it as well. After she left us, I took it, though I don't use it. And I, like you, give my dolls names--only I usually named them after some famous fashion model. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi April thanks for your comment,the best sewing machine are those black ones,they sew everything ;-)

    ResponderEliminar